Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sparkling Birthday Candles Im Planning To Buy Some Firework And Save It For My Friends Birthday, Can I Do That In California ?

Im planning to buy some Firework and save it for my friends birthday, can i do that in California ? - sparkling birthday candles

I lived in California, I plan to get a fireworks display (eg Flash) on the day of independence, and keep them until next February on the anniversary of my friends. I do it? Is it legal? How long does it take to sell fireworks? From time to time? the July 6?

2 comments:

Sweet n Sour said...

Normally the sales are carried out, 4 July, but rockets will take longer and you can save for cakes and more.

yoga... :) said...

my cousins buy online.
You buy boxes of sparklers ... and tons of other things. lol
We live in California and has never been caught doing things, just not hahah would be trapped or injured so bad cuz!
Fun

Post a Comment