Thursday, February 18, 2010

Advance Cabinet Pc Making A Dream Pc?

Making a dream pc? - advance cabinet pc

I have a P3, if no team can control the performance of PCs today. So I thought about changing the motherboard to get my old PC and a new one. Is this possible? [with the same cabinet]

my budget is around Rs 15000 to SR 20000 (including the only motherboard, processor, RAM, graphics card and midrange)

In fact, you need a fast processor (AMD X2 3200 or Pentium D 3.0 GHz), motherboard compatible with the k of 8.5K with 1 GB of RAM and a graphics card 3k to 7k to 8.5

Please give details (company code and price) of my dream PC and specification of the above.

I have also integrated a laptop with 512 MB of RAM Core Duo 1.6, Intel Graphics () 128 MB

Can I have a graphics card for 5k to -8 K?
if pTo be possible, for more information.

To thank you in advance for making my dream come true ........

4 comments:

Chaudhar... said...

You can use these specifications ...

Intel Original 946 = 5000
Intel P4 Dual Core with 3.2 (4 MB L2 cache) = 3750
Kingston 1GB DDR2 ECC REG. 533 MHz = 4900
Dispaly NVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 card = 3800

Total = 17 K (approx.)

ravi1165 said...

First check the power supply and cooling installation and go. Saab proposed by Choudary.

Mathew C said...

They are waiting for the upgrade to Pentium Dual-Core, I'm not sure if it possible for a P-3, the architecture is very different and pin-compatibility may not be possible. The best option may be a P4. With a P4 can be 1 GB of RAM and graphics that you need.
I think I can not get a date, and to update the processor and memory with graphics on your budget. You can then try to advance various dealers and ask for quotes.
If you can do and be the fix that they are determined, it is only memory that must be handled with care when installing the RAM that I have to say and to study the jumper settings manually. Change the graphics memory, I think you need professional help, because you have to work within the Council VGP. One of the thingsYou can do is change the memory, since they affect only the edges and try to touch the chips. If handled badly "There Goes Your Rs.10000.

Mandeep Sahni said...

If your budget is Rs 20,000 immediately to their old PC for Rs 10000 - R 12,000 sell and get a new Compaq laptop. Here is what I can tell between Rs 30900 - Rs 31,990

Specifications and further details are discussed later in conjunction official website Compaq India mentioned in the Scriptures.

Post a Comment