Friday, February 5, 2010

Normal Weight For A Size 14 Uk I Have Good Inch Loss But No Weight Loss Is This Normal?

I have good inch loss but no weight loss is this normal? - normal weight for a size 14 uk

I was very strict moderate in the gym for 3 months and 1.5 hours per day under the guidance of a personal trainer and also control my diet. I had lost very visible inch size thigh 2-3 inches weapons bust. I am now a size 10 to 14 in the top and bottom 12 in the United Kingdom. But I had virtually no loss of weight 0 kg. I find this very surprising. Is this normal?

7 comments:

Crazeddo... said...

Yes, it is quite normal. Muscle weighs more than fat. You invigorating, but probably also the burning of fat and muscle. Keep it up, you begin to see a real difference.

Alex P said...

Directed Weight loss is very difficult, many, if not impossible, but I fainted a few inches from my thighs by following the tips in the use of the Web in the box below. Give it a try, their help is very much in the earth!

ms_aweso... said...

Who won the muscle mass, which has less volume for the same weight. Have you seen what you eat? expected increase in daily calorie intake so there is no change in weight. however, turned fat into muscle. If you know, begin to see, eat what and how much to start the changes of scale to be seen.

Jim said...

When you begin to lose weight, especially if you are in a training program, the light Grease replace, but high volume to the muscles strong, but tight. It is easy to increase the pounds, but to remain or even weight.

eeeeeep said...

This may occur could. If you lose the weight and height, weight, muscles can win elsewhere. Muscle has a density of more than losing fat more fat is to lose more weight.

harold gardner1946 said...

You build muscle mass, and the worst part is losing fat weight is good

Sunshine Hell said...

Perhaps your weight is muscle and himself.

Post a Comment