Sunday, February 21, 2010

Womens Teeth Smiles Pictures I Need Some Body Language Experts To Help Me Read The Body Language In This Pic..(updated Link)?

I need some body language experts to help me read the body language in this pic..(updated link)? - womens teeth smiles pictures

Well, what do I enter it for months and is a fan of the Titans, and I'm a fan waves is betting that if it were the Jaguars, he has acquired to take my shirt off, and vice versa, and no knowledge of the Jaguars won (yay) asique is the picture of him lol my jersey medium Women. I wonder if you could help me, whether they like to read body language in this picture. And I normally never never smiles with her teeth that make all the images in the right wall, but idk I can not tell if he loves me and I know I can go alone, which may appear outside of this photo that some creeps lol Nice (:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10sgbd1&s=4

0 comments:

Post a Comment