Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Do I Refinance My Car In Ohio Forclosure On My Home (OHIO)?

Forclosure on my Home (OHIO)? - how do i refinance my car in ohio

Currently, I am almost 3 months late, when I saw the bank, said that looking for the next payment Losing My Mind foreclosure. I tried to refinance, but make it impossible to give the new bank and not a final payment. I am looking for people to tell me again try to refinance, I realize that this is the best thing would be done, and I did.

My question is - I'm married but only if I will buy this house, where he is, if my house starts, it affect your credit in any way? We have 2 car loans, both in our name and shares a bank account, how can we influence the foreclosure and what exactly happens during foreclosure? I also have a bank account with me and my son's name on, can affect our bank accounts? We are located in Ohio.

Anyone who has experienced such a thing, would be valued his advice on the stock market very much. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment